Image source: Fantitsch
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia will also enable small and medium-sized companies from NRW to participate in joint state stands in 2024. Find out more about the planned joint state stands at selected leading international trade fairs in Germany and become part of a strong community: as a co-exhibitor on a joint state stand.
The sponsor of the joint stands is the state government of North Rhine-Westphalia. Our trade fair agency and our stand constructor plan and realize the joint state stand for your optimal trade fair presentation. Co-exhibitors at the joint state stands receive a comprehensive service, which includes the following services as a basic package:
- Modern stand design
- Exhibit-dependent exhibition space
- Stele with integrated 40-inch monitor for your own presentation
- Counter, brochure stand, standing aid
- Catering on the stand
- Hostess service for lounge and information counter
- Additional costs (e.g. electricity and water)
- Stand cleaning and security
- Stand brochure
- NRW networking evening at selected state community stands
The state bears the total costs of the joint state stand. As a co-exhibitor, you pay a flat-rate exhibitor contribution of 6,300 euros (plus VAT) for the basic package. The financing portion in excess of this will be granted as de minimis aid. Start-ups from North Rhine-Westphalia are eligible for reduced rates of 3,900 euros (plus VAT) on all joint state stands.