Trade fairs are indispensable marketing tools, even in economically difficult times:
This is where you present your innovative products and services, make contacts and increase your company’s profile.
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia will continue to support the restart of trade fairs in 2023 and will enable small and medium-sized companies from NRW to participate at state community stands. Find out about the planned trade fair participations at selected leading international trade fairs in Germany and become part of a strong community: as a co-exhibitor on a joint state stand! The sponsor of the joint stands is the state government of North Rhine-Westphalia. Our trade fair agency and our stand builder plan and realize the joint state stand for your optimal trade fair appearance. The state finances the total costs of the joint state stand. The cost contribution for exhibitors is usually 5,200 euros (plus 19% VAT), startups pay a reduced fee.
As a co-exhibitor, you will receive a comprehensive service at the joint state stands, which includes the following services as a basic package:
- Modern, transparent stand design
- Exhibit-dependent exhibitor space
- Stele with integrated 40-inch monitor for your own presentation
- Counter, brochure stand, standing aid
- Catering on the stand
- Hostess service for lounge and information counter
- Incidental costs (e. g.e.g. electricity and water)
- Stand cleaning and security
- Layout and production of a stand brochure
- Central advertising and press work
Take advantage of the opportunities offered by state community stands!