The innovation magazine of the ProduktionNRW competence network, which is run by the VDMA NRW, picks up on important trend topics for the industry. Authors from well-known companies show their entrepreneurial approach to innovation topics and present implementation examples.
The application examples come both from “hidden champions” who are world leaders in highly specialized market niches and from global players as well as from research institutions that incorporate interesting new findings. They illuminate trends and developments from different angles. Their different focuses give the reader a good thematic overview.
“With the magazine, we not only want to set impulses, but also show that the industry is on the move and translates trends into innovations,” explains Hans-Jürgen Alt, Manager ProduktionNRW. “Mechanical engineering companies have great potential. Our ProduktionNRW competence network makes this potential visible and shows possible courses of action!”
The magazine appears as an online and print edition at least twice a year and is published in English and German. Interested parties are welcome to request their personal copy from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovation magazines: Overview of published magazines
- Innovation made in NRW – Circular economy (2022)
- Innovations made in NRW – Startup cooperations (2/2021)
- Innovations made in NRW – OPC UA / umati (1/2021)
- Innovations made in NRW – Power to X (2/2020)
- Innovations made in NRW – Artificial intelligence (1/2020)
- Innovations made in NRW – Additive manufacturing (3/2018)
- Innovations made in NRW – Lightweight construction (2/2018)
- Innovations made in NRW – Opportunities of digitalization (1/2018)