The state of North Rhine-Westphalia will have a joint stand at the world’s leading trade fair for construction machinery, building materials machinery, mining machinery, construction vehicles and construction equipment from October 24 to 30, 2022.
Those interested in exhibiting are welcome to contact us. The first information meeting will take place on February 3 as an online event. Interested parties can find out about the details and conditions there. Those interested in exhibiting are welcome to contact email@example.com by January 31. The binding registration will only take place after the first information meeting.
Service package 2022
As a co-exhibitor, you will receive a comprehensive service at the joint state stands, which includes the following services as a basic package:
- Modern, transparent stand design
- Exhibit-dependent exhibitor space
- Stele with integrated 40-inch monitor for own presentation
- Counter, brochure stand, standing aid
- Catering on the stand
- Hostess service for lounge and information counter
- Additional costs (e.g. electricity and water)
- Stand cleaning and security
- Layout and production of a stand brochure
- Central advertising and press relations
The state bears the total costs of the joint state stand. As a co-exhibitor, you pay a flat-rate exhibitor contribution of 5,200 euros (plus VAT) for the basic package. The financing portion in excess of this will be granted as de minimis aid. Startups from North Rhine-Westphalia are eligible for reduced rates at all joint state stands.