Due to Corona, almost all trade shows in recent years have taken place as digital or hybrid events. In the course of 2022, however, presence fairs are to be held again – where the situation permits.
The attractive joint stands of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia are an excellent platform for communicating product and technology innovations as well as for knowledge transfer and networking! Participants are offered an attractive service package: low costs, modern and attractive stand design, shared infrastructure, “turnkey” organization of the stand as well as communication services and public relations. Thus, each exhibitor will be provided with a space on the stand depending on his space requirements and the registered exhibits. The country’s basic package for exhibitors also includes basic furnishings, a stele with an integrated monitor for the exhibitor’s own presentation, catering and hostess services, as well as stand cleaning and security.
The state finances the total costs of the state joint stand. The cost contribution for exhibitors is generally 5,200 euros (plus 19% VAT), startups pay a reduced contribution.
Take advantage of the opportunities available to you through state community booths!
Ausgewählte Gemeinschaftsstände des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
- E-world of energy & water in Essen: 21.-23.06.2022
- Hannover Messe in Hannover: 30.05.-02-06.2022
- LogiMAT in Stuttgart: 29.05. – 02.06.2022
- automatica in München: 21.06. – 24.06.2022
- WindEnergy Hamburg in Hamburg: 27.09. – 30.09.2022
- it-sa in Nürnberg: 25.10. – 27.10.2022
- K in Düsseldorf: 19.10. – 26.10.2022
- bauma in München: 24.10. – 30.10.2022
- Medica in Düsseldorf: Medizintechnik & Forschung: 14.11. – 17.11.2022
Complete trade fair program of the state of NRW: www.messen.nrw.de