The VDMA has made the central, nationwide website www.vdma.org/corona available for you on the Corona crisis. There you will find the latest information on business, legal and insurance issues.
For companies from NRW, there are also various financing aids, information portals and assistance. We have summarized the most important ones for you in the following links. Please also take the opportunity to contact us directly by calling 0211 687748-0 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. You can find your contact person for special topics here.
Current regulations on the Corona pandemic in North Rhine-Westphalia
The applicable regulations are defined in a multi-stage procedure – depending on the incidence level on site. What currently has to be observed can be found in the Corona Protection Ordinance for North Rhine-Westphalia. Further rules of the state of NRW can be found on the pages www.mags.nrw/coronavirus.
Finanzierungshilfen des Landes
Companies are requested to contact their house bank first. The following websites can be used for preliminary information.
- NRW.BANK development programs: Service telephone number: 0211 91741 4800
- Bürgschaftsbank Nordrhein-Westfalen (up to EUR 2.5 million capital requirement)
- State Guarantees North Rhine-Westphalia (from EUR 2.5 million)
- Information on the micromezzanine fund (up to 75,000 euros capital requirement)
- For NRW, there is a greatly simplified application form from the tax authorities.
- Interest-free deferral of taxes due or to become due (income tax / corporate income tax & sales tax)
- Reduction of advance tax payments for income / corporate income tax and (via the same state decree) also for trade tax (subsequent reduction is possible with reasonable justification)
- Suspension of enforcement measures incl. remission of late payment surcharges
- In NRW, special advance payments for permanent deadline extensions for VAT can be set at zero for companies affected by the crisis.
- Tax deferrals: The NRW tax authorities are accommodating companies affected by the crisis by offering interest-free tax deferrals (income, corporate and sales tax) and reductions in advance payments (income, corporate and trade tax) on request and are using their discretionary powers to the greatest possible extent in favor of taxpayers. A greatly simplified application form is available for applications.
Loss of earnings during quarantine
Should a quarantine be imposed due to the Corona virus, compensation for affected employees (personnel costs) can be applied for. The responsible authorities in North Rhine-Westphalia are the Landschaftsverband Rheinland (administrative districts of Cologne and Düsseldorf) and the Landschaftsverband Westfalen Lippe (administrative districts of Arnsberg, Detmold and Münster). In particular, you will find extensive information on the page of the Landschaftsverband Rheinland on activity bans and compensation.
- Loss of earnings during quarantine (Landschaftsverband Rheinland)
- Loss of earnings during quarantine (Landschaftsverband Westfalen-Lippe)